Have something to say about Brexit? You’ll need the right vocabulary! According to the iWeb Corpus, these words are often found near the word Brexit on web pages:
affect, aftermath, ahead, amid, backed, border, campaign, campaigners, challenges, concerns, consequences, deal, debate, economic, economy, election, exit, fallout, favour, fears, hard, immigration, impact, implications, independence, looming, mandate, minister, negotiate, negotiations, outcome, parliament, pound, presidential, prime, prospect, referendum, result, risks, scenario, secretary, shadow, shock, so-called, soft, softer, stance, sterling, supporters, surrounding, talks, threat, trigger, uncertainty, union, upcoming, vote, voters, wake, warned
- Despite the uncertainty sparked by the Brexit vote, London has remained attractive to global tech firms…
- Analysts put the probability of no deal or a chaotic Brexit at 30%. # A hard Brexit will also affect the EU.
- The Lib Dems pledge to hold a referendum on the final Brexit deal following two years of negotiations between London and Brussels.
- In the wake of the recent Brexit referendum, this is especially important.
- And while Spain would prefer a soft to a hard Brexit, the matter of migration between Spain and the UK lingers in the air.
- The aftermath of the UKs Brexit vote last month sees much uncertainty within the investment community.