So how well do you know the periodic table? See if you can do these two quizzes.
Do you know your ghosts from your goblins? Read the 12 definitions and provide the correct fantasy words.
Drag the words into the right boxes.
Can you give the correct forms for the verbs in square brackets?
- They fell asleep soon after they had [lie] down.
- Once again the dog had [lay] its head on her lap.
- He remembered he had [drink] the cocktail before.
- I got up immediately after I had [wake] up.
- Their efforts failed, though everyone had [strive] for success.