The Macmillan Dictionary Blog has various sections, such as Learn English and Word of the Day.
Recent topics include:
Can you give the correct forms for the verbs in square brackets?
- They fell asleep soon after they had [lie] down.
- Once again the dog had [lay] its head on her lap.
- He remembered he had [drink] the cocktail before.
- I got up immediately after I had [wake] up.
- Their efforts failed, though everyone had [strive] for success.
For the answers read This is highly irregular in the Macmillan Dictionary Blog.