Drag the words into the right boxes.
affect, aftermath, ahead, amid, backed, border, campaign, campaigners, challenges, concerns, consequences, deal, debate, economic, economy, election, exit, fallout, favour, fears, hard, immigration, impact, implications, independence, looming, mandate, minister, negotiate, negotiations, outcome, parliament, pound, presidential, prime, prospect, referendum, result, risks, scenario, secretary, shadow, shock, so-called, soft, softer, stance, sterling, supporters, surrounding, talks, threat, trigger, uncertainty, union, upcoming, vote, voters, wake, warned
- Despite the uncertainty sparked by the Brexit vote, London has remained attractive to global tech firms…
- Analysts put the probability of no deal or a chaotic Brexit at 30%. # A hard Brexit will also affect the EU.
- The Lib Dems pledge to hold a referendum on the final Brexit deal following two years of negotiations between London and Brussels.
- In the wake of the recent Brexit referendum, this is especially important.
- And while Spain would prefer a soft to a hard Brexit, the matter of migration between Spain and the UK lingers in the air.
- The aftermath of the UKs Brexit vote last month sees much uncertainty within the investment community.
Sketch Engine is an online tool for analysing text corpora in various languages. You can use it to find collocations, compare words, generate word lists, etc.
For example, you can find objects of the verb undergo:
British universities have free access only until the effective date of Brexit, i.e. 29 March 2019.