- Harvard examples
- Identifying reference elements
- Reference list (coloured)
- Reference list (interactive)
- Referencing exercises
- Referring to sources
Cite them right online
Detailed referencing guide
A guide to Harvard Referencing
Video from the University of Derby
Harvard referencing – guides and examples
Anglia Ruskin University
For referencing legal materials
Plagiarism and How To Avoid It
University of Hong Kong
Referencing – Harvard Style
University of Leeds
University of Toronto
Quick and easy referencing tool
ZoteroBib helps you make a bibliography quickly.
If you want to add a book or a journal article (or even a web page), enter one of these into the ZoteroBib search box:
- its URL, e.g. https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=mT-jBQAAQBAJ
- its ISBN, e.g. 9781558604674
- its DOI, e.g. 10.1007/s11036-017-0932-8
- its title, e.g. Logical Foundations of Artificial Intelligence
Choose a style, such as Cite Them Right 10th edition – Harvard.
ZoteroBib creates and formats the reference for you. For example:
Genesereth, M. R. and Nilsson, N. J. (1987) Logical foundations of artificial intelligence. Los Altos, Calif: Morgan Kaufmann.
Add more references. When you’ve finished, copy the bibliography and paste it into your assignment.