The Resource Centre is open to INTO students every day (including weekends) from 7.30 am to 11 pm.
It is staffed Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 5pm (with a break for lunch).
Resource Centre, INTO University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norfolk, NR4 7TJ
01603 592740 (Resource Centre)
01603 592977 (INTO Reception)
- Wear a mask unless you are sitting 2 metres from other people
- Wipe computer keyboards and mice before and after using them
- Study on your own – not in a group
- Return books to the book return box by the staff desk
- If you handle a book, put it in the box when you have finished
- If you are self-isolating, please do not return books until your self-isolation period is over.
Books are quarantined on return for 2 days.
Outline of the Resource Centre’s subject classification scheme
1100 English language
1200 Teaching English
1500 Course books
1600 Class activities
6000 Study skills
6350 Business English
7300 Social science
7610 Medicine & health