The Resource Centre is open every day (including weekends) 7.30am–11pm
Staff are on duty Monday–Friday 8.30am–7pm.
Evening Study Support
If you want extra help with your studies, come to the Resource Centre from Monday to Friday between 5 and 7pm.
We can help you with English, research, references, essay-writing, graphs and tables, Microsoft Office and statistics (including SPSS).
- INTO students can borrow up to three items at a time for one week.
- Items can be renewed twice, but you must bring them to the Resource Centre to renew them.
- There are no fines for late returns, but if you lose an item, you will have to pay for it.
- UEA students are welcome to use our materials within the Resource Centre, but not take them away.
Newspapers and magazines
- Daily (Mon-Fri): Eastern Daily Press, The Guardian, i [newspaper]
- Weekly: The Economist, New Scientist, Time
- Monthly: National Geographic
Outline of the Resource Centre’s subject classification scheme
1100 English language
1200 Teaching English
1500 Course books
1600 Classroom activities
6000 Study skills
6350 Business English
7300 Social sciences
7629 Information technology
9260 East Anglia
9300 British society
9700 British arts
9940 British history
3 ways to get credit
To print or copy, you need credit.
1. Bank card
Log in to any INTO or UEA computer. At the top right of the screen a little box shows how much credit you have.
a) Click on Details …
b) From the menu choose Add Credit.
c) Choose the amount you want to buy and click on Add Value.
Enter your bank card details.
You can also add credit at www.uea.ac.uk/printplus.
Put cash in a pay station in UEA Library.
You cannot buy credit with cash at INTO.
A friend can transfer credit to you.
Click on the little box at the top right of the screen or go to www.uea.ac.uk/printplus.
Copying and scanning
- Tap your campus card on the card reader.
- Put your document in the printer:
- face up in the document loader on the top, or
- face down on the glass panel under the lid.
- Select Copy or Scan.
- If copying, choose the number of copies.
Scans will be sent to your UEA email address.
Tip: If you don’t have your campus card with you, enter your UEA username and password instead.
|Printing and copying||A4 one side||A4 two sides||A3 one side||A3 two sides|
|Black & white||5p||8p||10p||16p|
Scanning is free.
|Telephone||01603 592740 (From within UEA dial 2740)|
INTO University of East Anglia
Norwich Research Park
Norfolk NR4 7TJ