Lecturers may tell students what topics to expect in coming lectures.
The words used could include:
- next time/week/lecture
- on Monday/Tuesday, etc.
- Let me talk about that next time.
- And next time I’ll turn to other aspects of Elizabeth’s reign.
- So we’re going to again return to these kinds of issues next week.
- So, we’ve got these permutation matrices, and in the next lecture, we’ll use them.
- All right. OK. So next class we’ll talk about health insurance and we’ll do a final session.
- Alright, and we’ll come back to it on Monday.
- But I’ll continue with language on Wednesday and then we’ll also talk about vision, attention, and memory.
- We’ll talk about what happened to this palace in a later lecture.
- And we’ll talk about that kind of welfare later in the semester.
- We’ll go back to all of this in the future, so you don’t have to worry about it today.
- I’ll explain that in a future lecture.
- And then I’ll finish up with the session on the immune system.