There are numerous blogs on economics and related subjects, with new posts every week. One blog that regularly provides links to them is Economist’s View.
- Donald Trump Is Trying to Kill You – Paul Krugman
- Why rent matters – Stumbling and Mumbling
- Inequality of opportunity, income inequality, and economic growth – VoxEU
- How do American families spend food benefits? – Microeconomic Insights
- A broader tax base that would raise more money – Larry Summers
- Mathematician, heal thyself – Magic, maths and money
It also has a permanent list of about 150 blogs.
Even if you are not particularly interested in economics, many of these blogs discuss other current issues too.