Cambridge University Press publishes Cambridge Papers in ELT, a series of research papers on various topics, including speaking and extensive reading.
At present there are 17 papers, which can be read and downloaded by everyone from the website, Language and Pedagogy Research for ELT.
- Blended language learning
- ELT trends: beyond technology
- Enhancing student interaction
- Extensive reading for primary in ELT
- Extensive reading: why and how?
- Giving feedback on speaking
- Immersive speaking tasks
- Learner-centred content
- Near peer role models
- Personalization in adaptive learning
- Personalization in mobile learning
- Safe speaking environments
- Successful learners and teachers
- The development of Oracy skills
- Time for speaking practice
- Using mobiles in the classroom
- Visual literacy in ELT