- BloombergBusiness news
- The Bottom LineBusiness discussion programme. BBC radio. Also video clips.
- Company profilesFrom Nexis
- Financial TimesOnline newspaper. Sign up with your UEA email
- HSTalksVideo lectures on business and management
- MarketLineCompany profiles
- MintelMarket and consumer information on food, drink, etc.
- Reuters: BusinessBusiness news
- Rutgers Business Research GuideResearching business and management
- StatistaStatistics portal for market data, market research, etc.
- tutor2uExam revision
- Video ArtsEducational and funny videos on business subjects
- The World’s Biggest Public CompaniesFrom Forbes
👉 See also Business words
- Business : The Ultimate Resource by Jonathan Law. 3rd edn. (2011)
- The Business Student’s Handbook by Sheila Cameron. 6th edn. (2016)
- Business Studies for Dummies by Richard Pettinger (2014)
- Management by John Naylor. 2nd edn. (2003)
- Management : an introduction by David Boddy. 7th edn. (2016)
- Digital Marketing by Dave Chaffey and Fiona Ellis-Chadwick. 7th edn. (2019)
- Foundations of Marketing by John Fahy and David Jobber. 6th edn. (2019)
- Key Concepts in Marketing by Jim Blythe (2009)
- Marketing for Dummies* by Jeanette McMurtry and Alexander Hiam. 5th edn. (2017)
- Principles of Marketing by Philip Kotler, Gary Armstrong, Lloyd C. Harris and Hongwei He. 8th edn. (2020)
* For help with accessing the O’Reilly site, look at our Researching page.
- A Dictionary of Organizational Behaviour by Emma Jeanes (ed.) (2019)
- Essentials of Organisational Behaviour by Laurie J. Mullins and Gill Christy. 3rd edn. (2011)
- Management and Organisational Behaviour by Laurie J. Mullins. 11th edn. (2016)
- Organizational Behavior by Stephen P. Robbins and Timothy A. Judge. 17th edn. (2016)