Bloomberg Businessweek is – astonishingly – a weekly magazine about business. You can read 10 articles online without paying, while UEA Library provides full access.
The main page for UEA access is here. You can search the magazine and browse issues. There may be a delay of a few days before the latest issue is available.
The current issue, for example, has several articles on Bitcoin:
- A Year After the Crypto Bubble Burst, Will Bitcoin Ever Recover?
- Bitcoin ATMs May Be Used to Launder Money
- Mike Novogratz Explains Why He’s Still All-In on Crypto
- China’s Plan to Sideline Bitcoin
Unolingo, from Smithsonian.com, is a crossword puzzle in which you complete the words using each letter of the alphabet only once. There are no clues.
For example, if you decide the top word is STALKING, you use the letters A, L and G, which are then unavailable to complete any other words.
Puzzles with one star, like the one shown, are the easiest. The hardest have four stars.
Some examples of articles:
- There Never Was a Real Tulip Fever
- Long Before Trees Overtook the Land, Earth Was Covered by Giant Mushrooms
- Why Did Humans Lose Their Fur?
- Why Aren’t There Electric Airplanes Yet? It Comes Down to Batteries.
- A Brief History of Robot Birds